Make money online 2020(tips).


    Day by day we keep using our smartphone without knowing you can generate a passive income with your phone. Now I'm going to show you easy steps on how to make lots of money online and the secrets to doubling them just with your smartphone.
01.Blogging;

   Blogging is one of the easiest ways you can make money online just by generating traffic that is getting people to view your stuffs or articles online. You can start with the blogger app which permits free domain or WordPress by using any of the web hosting sites to monetize your account. All you have to do is to pick a niche you're good at like entertainment,sports,fashion and get to let people know what is happening,get people to view it and then you make money. That seems pretty easy but I bet it doesn't seem easy. If wanna get all the fundamentals,how to promote your blog,then do me a favour to subscribe to my blog channel @MIBI and stay on the alert to get upcoming information on how to promote your blog.
02.Affliate Marketing;

 This is also another means you can generate money online just by promoting other people's products and you earn commission when people patronize them. There are different Affiliate programs out there and I can send you link of legit websites you can as well join for free. Just comment"link" in the comment box below and I'll sure attend to you.
03. Forex trading;

   Forex is sure another means you can make lots of money,I mean lots of money from just by studying trade charts and making predictions. But unlike other ways of making money,I think forex is one of the complex ways cause it can make you broke overnight and it can also make you rich overnight. All you need is to find a very good pro teacher and you're good to go.
04. Online survey;


  These are ways you can earn some money by doing some tasks in some websites and you get paid for your questions or researches depending. Websites like squadhelp,qmee,surveyyeah, are good legit sites you can make money from just by doing online surveys for them. 
05. YouTube channeling;

   YouTube channeling also pays a lot that is if and only if you do it the right way. And what is the right way? Driving traffic. Stay tuned too by subscribing to my blog page on how to promote your YouTube channel for free@MIBI.

   So these are possible legit ways you can make money online just with your smartphone. Of course there are other means you can also make money online and I'll be coming up with interesting topics too on that and you can get all content delivered to your inbox faster by subscribing to my blog page@MIBI
   You can also join my WhatsApp group and telegram group or follow me up on my social media pages for updates too.( Links below). 
   Well, making money online would also require living fine. So you can find what suits you fine at my other blog page@Smartphones
  Anyways thank you and any questions, don't forget to let me know in the comments below.





Post a Comment

0 Comments